How and Why You Should Visit Frank Kent Chevrolet
While the city of Dallas is well known to people outside of Texas, most don’t know the city of Ennis. Ennis is a short journey to the southeast of Dallas, and while it is considered a city, it is much smaller than its fellow metropolis. With a population of under 20,000 versus that of Dallas’s over 1,345,000, Ennis has a small-town feel. As a popular Chevrolet dealer near Dallas, it’s not uncommon for us to get asked: “How do I find my way to Ennis, Texas from Dallas?” Getting here is a matter of between 35 to 41 miles depending on the route you take if you are driving a car. The shortest route is a simple matter of hopping on I-45 South, which will get you there in about 36 minutes (traffic depending) from the heart of Dallas. If I-45 is a little backed up as you start your journey, you can take I-35 East to I-20 and catch up to I-45.
If you are unable to drive your own car (or don’t have one and are still looking for the right deal), don’t worry. There are other ways to get here. While there is no direct route, you can take a tram or buses part of the way and get a taxi the rest of the way from Dallas. You could even hire Uber or any number of other rideshare services.
Reasons to Make the Trip to Our Dealership
Once you get to Frant Kent Chevy in Ennis, the hassle of getting around will be a thing of the past. Since it is so easy to get here, why not check us out? Frank Kent Chevy is located precisely at 401 S. I-45 in Ennis. Our family-oriented Chevy Dealership is a must stop for anyone in need of a vehicle. If you’re wondering, “Why should I buy from FK Chevy?” we’ve got nine appealing reasons that we can’t wait to share with you.
- Founded in 1935 by Frank Kent as the Frank Kent Motor company, we stand on our reputation as honest, hardworking folks. In our company’s 85 years, we have remained family-run, with the same morals and the trusted team behind the wheel. A company just doesn’t last that long without adhering to the same level of high-quality customer service. While we have grown over the years to encompass several locations across Texas, we know if you come on down to Ennis, you’ll feel like family.
- As a dedicated Chevy dealership, we understand the ins and outs of buying a Chevy. We offer models from the Silverado to the Impala and everything in between. Whether you’re a contractor moving tools from job to job or a parent driving your kids to soccer practice, we have something for you. Here at FK Chevy, we also have a dedicated sales team to help you find the right one. When you think of Chevy, you should immediately think of us.
- Our manager curates the best deals and looks at where to get the best savings for you. Specials often include new model year vehicles at a discounted rate. We also look at how we can make our prices even more affordable on used cars. Courtesy vehicle savings, as well as service specials, help our community with all their car-buying and maintenance needs.
- Not only do we have every Chevy you could want in the newest model year, but we also have a great selection of pre-owned vehicles. There is something to fit everyone’s budget. Our pre-owned cars are like new, and we stand behind our pre-owned promise to you. With haggle-free pricing that beats our competitors, we simplify the car buying experience. The Certified Pre-Owned cars we sell have a two year or 100,000-mile limited warranty. We even offer emergency travel reimbursement and roadside assistance.
- Speaking of every budget, we understand the needs of the community. Not everyone can afford to buy a car in full. At FK Chevy, we offer fantastic financing options and work with you to make sure you leave us happy, in a car that you love. When you come to see us and start to zero in on your choice, we have a dedicated member of our financing department work with you to see what you can afford. We are empathetic and here to help people of all means. Don’t forget to check out our $10K and under specials for very affordable vehicles at any budget.
- When coming to see us, you may be a first-time car owner or a seasoned veteran. For those coming in with past ownership under their belt, you may already have an old and unwanted car. Don’t think of your clunker as dead weight or scrap. It can provide the leverage you need to afford an upgraded vehicle. Here at Frank Kent Chevy, we offer great trade-in deals. The hand trade valuation on our site can get you started with how much you can expect for your unwanted vehicle. When you come in for a sales consultation, we can help finalize trade-in value to help you get the best bang for your buck.
- While we offer Chevrolet extended limited warranty, which is an industry first, this applies to new vehicles you purchase from us. Having peace of mind is worth everything. You will automatically receive a 3-year/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) total vehicle limited warranty. Not only is it all-encompassing and comprehensive, but it is also backed by General Motors and is fully transferable. It’s as easy as rolling it into your overall vehicle payment.
- Frank Kent Chevy offers numerous protection plans to pick from. We can easily quote out different options to make sure you don’t have to stress about your car. We offer tire and wheel protection and pre-paid maintenance for the day to day issues as well as appearance guard and numerous lease protection options. We provide GAP coverage on new and used vehicles under financing as well as on leased vehicles. If you have a total loss and owe more on the vehicle than its current value, GAP coverage steps in to protect you.
- When you think of Frank Kent Chevy, you think of the best deals on new and used Chevys with generous financing to help anyone become the proud owner of a personal vehicle. However, that’s not all we do. We are a full-service dealership and offer significant savings on routine maintenance. See us for everything, including cabin air filter replacements and oil changes. We want to be synonymous with sales and service. Our certified service techs will have you in and out quickly with a quality vehicle to drive home.
Visit Frank Kent Chevy in Ennis Today
From all of us here at Frank Kent Chevy, please remember a few things. We are a hop, skip and a jump from Dallas, conveniently located right along I-45 South. We have been family-owned and operated for the last 85 years. Our sales team is dedicated to getting you into the right car for a price that you can afford. If you run into any car trouble, our service team is here to get you on the road again safely. When you walk in the doors of Frank Kent Chevy, you are family. Don’t just take our word for it. Come in to see for yourself!